Enhance your college experience by gaining real-life practical work experience in Social Media Marketing. Work on major brands and create an impressive portfolio to jump start your future career.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The right person loves social media and dreams of creating engaging content for clients. This person enjoys brainstorming and creating strategic social media campaigns. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with multiple teams including brand marketing, creative, and sales.
TYPE OF OPPORTUNITY
- College Internship Opportunity
- Four Month Engagement (with opportunity to extend)
- Flexible Hours and a Fair Wage
- Training, Leadership, Networking, and a Great Working Environment
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in determining the social media strategy for a variety of clients
- Research, write, edit and schedule social media content
- Monitor various social media platforms
- Collaborate with the Creative team to design engaging campaigns
- Analyze performance merits to gauge the success of campaigns
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to write, edit, and deliver high quality content
- Excellent attention to detail, especially with communication, and well organized
- Ability to think strategically about communicating a message
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Must thoroughly enjoy working in social media platforms
- Ability to analyze performance results
- First hand experience writing original content for social media posts
- Engaging online presence
HOW TO STAND OUT AMONG THE REST
- Provide your public social media handles and other online work that you are most proud of.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make it fun
- Strive for consumer value
- Elevate teammates
- Cultivate our community
- Always level up
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. REV365/atLocal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.