WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate will have exceptional client relationship skills, be passionate about social media and how it can be used to promote small businesses.
- Experience in creating social media content including content ideation, content strategy, creating editorial calendars and production across platforms
- Excellent written communications skills, particularly consumer-oriented writing
- The ability to adopt brand voice and guidelines
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Photography and videography as it relates to social media
- A willingness to stay up-to-date on current social media trends and algorithm changes
- Canva or design experience
- Instagram Reels/TikTok experience
- If you have a degree, congratulations, it will be helpful, but it is not required. We appreciate passion, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn
TYPE OF OPPORTUNITY
- Full-Time Professional Opportunity
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with clients/consultants via email, phone, in-person, and video calls, communicate requirements, deliver content and provide exceptional client care.
- Design compelling social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Create, vet, and publish original, high-quality content on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Ensure all social media posts are accurate, authentic and on-brand
- Administer company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Support social media goals to overarching corporate goals
- Create and maintain social media content calendars on various platforms for a multitude of clients.
- Ability to capture compelling photos and video
- Develop creative social graphics to reach target audience
- Report on campaigns and social media posts
- Collaborate with the creative team
- Stay up to date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Passion for small business owners/small business operation and growth
- Comfortable being behind a camera (which may be a phone)
- Don't have all the desired experience, but eager to learn? We encourage you to apply
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. REV365/atLocal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org