Jul 08, 2022
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate will have exceptional client relationship skills, be passionate about social media and how it can be used to promote small businesses.
- Experience in creating social media content including content ideation, content strategy, creating editorial calendars and production across platforms
- Excellent written communications skills, particularly consumer-oriented writing
- The ability to adopt brand voice and guidelines
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Photography and videography as it relates to social media
- A willingness to stay up-to-date on current social media trends and algorithm changes
- Canva or design experience
- Instagram Reels/TikTok experience
- If you have a degree, congratulations, it will be helpful, but it is not required. We appreciate passion, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn
Type of Opportunity
- Full-Time Professional Opportunity
What you’ll do
- Work with clients/consultants via email, phone, in-person, and video calls, communicate requirements, deliver content and provide exceptional client care.
- Design compelling social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Create, vet, and publish original, high-quality content on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Ensure all social media posts are accurate, authentic and on-brand
- Administer company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Support social media goals to overarching corporate goals
- Create and maintain social media content calendars on various platforms for a multitude of clients.
- Ability to capture compelling photos and video
- Develop creative social graphics to reach target audience
- Report on campaigns and social media posts
- Collaborate with the creative team
- Stay up to date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Passion for small business owners/small business operation and growth
- Comfortable being behind a camera (which may be a phone)
- Don't have all the desired experience, but eager to learn? We encourage you to apply
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. REV365/atLocal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org